- Vegetables Seeds, All Seeds
Val Seeds (Pawata)
Also known as Lima Beans, Vaal is a great source of fiber and proteins. Research has revealed that consumption of Lima Beans could help in controlling diabetes, maintaining blood pressure, and cholesterol. These veggies are a great source of molybdenum too. Molybdenum in various supplement forms is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and for the treatment of copper toxicosis.SKU: SOH5487FB8/222
- Exotic Seeds, - Vegetables Seeds, All Seeds
Swiss Chard SeedsSwiss chard is grown for its edible leaves and its stalk, It has an erect growth habit with a basal rosette of leaves with long fleshy petioles which can be red, yellow, green in color. Leaves are large, wrinkled with Prominent leave veins, and pronounced midrib.SKU: SOH5487FB8/20
Val Seeds (Pawata)
Also known as Lima Beans, Vaal is a great source of fiber and proteins. Research has revealed that consumption of Lima Beans could help in controlling diabetes, maintaining blood pressure, and cholesterol. These veggies are a great source of molybdenum too. Molybdenum in various supplement forms is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and for the treatment of copper toxicosis.
+FREE SHIPPING | Inclusive of all taxes
Guaranteed Lowest Price
The seeds of Val are also consumed as legumes. They can be sown when they are very young and tender. It is a sweet, smooth creamy textured beans.
How To Grow Val (Pawata) From Seeds:
Introduction and Uses: Also known as Lima Beans, Vaal is a great source of fibre and proteins. Research has revealed that consumption of Lima Beans could help in controlling diabetes, maintaining blood pressure, and cholesterol. These veggies are a great source of molybdenum too. Molybdenum in various supplement forms is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and for the treatment of copper toxicosis.
- Botanical Name: Dolichos lablab
- Sowing Season: Throughout the year.
- Sowing method: Seeds are sown directly in raised beds or containers.
- Sowing container: Big sized circular pots or grow bag with 16” diameter and the minimum depth of 8-10 inches.
- Sowing medium: Cocopeat
STEPS FOR SEED SOWING (SEED STARTING) IN A CONTAINER:
- Take a container of your choice with drainage holes at the bottom.
- Fill the container with proper potting layers & selected growing medium.
- Sow 2 seeds at the center of the pot.
- On raised beds, sow two seeds per spot in a spacing of 3 x 3 ft.
- Push the seeds a little in the soil medium with your fingers & completely cover them with the surrounding soil.
- Water the sown seedbed immediately by a light shower using a watering can.
GROWTH STAGES OF VAL (PAWATA) PLANT:
- Sprouting Stage: Seeds will germinate within the first 6-8 days & tiny sprouts will be visible.
- Cotyledons: The first two leaves will emerge in the second week of germination. These are false leaves called cotyledons.
- First leaves: First leaves will emerge above cotyledons at the end of the second week.
- Seedling stage: Second week onwards, seedlings will start growing into a small plant.
- Thinning: After the second week, keep only a single seedling at one spot, cut off the weak, small & lagging seedlings with a pair of scissors.
HOW TO TAKE CARE FOR VAL (PAWATA) PLANT:
- Sunlight: Val (Pawata) plant requires full sunlight. Therefore your raised bed should be made at a bright sunny spot. Keep the Val container under open sunlight.
- Watering: Water your potted Val (Pawata) plant every alternate day in winter & every day in summer. Water at the soil near the plant. Use a watering can to make sure that the plants get water in the form of a shower & not by a single flow. You can also make provision for watering by drip irrigation system for your raised beds.
- Trellis: Val plant is a bushy vine & needs plenty of space to grow. To develop strong trellis support up to a height of 5-6 ft, by using locally available material like pipes, bamboo, ropes, wires, etc. for your Val plant. Read about trellis support ideas.
- Top Dressing: When your Val plant is more than 45 days old, provide one tablespoon of 15:15:15 (NPK) fertilizer per plant or mix a handful of Vermicompost in the soil around each plant.
- Plant care: Always look for the early signs of any insect/fungal infection/ any other infections. Spray appropriate medicines as soon as any symptoms of such diseases are spotted.
- Harvesting: (60 to 70 days from sowing) Vaal plant will start flowering at the end of 2nd month. You can start harvesting fresh Vaal pods after 2 months of seed sowing. Harvesting can be done either for Pods or for beans. Harvesting can continue for a very long time, as long as the plant survives.
|Selling Brand||Shop of Hydroponics|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Date First Available||20 August 2020|
|Dispatched in||24 Hours|
COVID-19 E-COMMERCE DELIVERY GUIDELINES
10 Days Returnable
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Image is for reference only. Product may vary in shape or appearance based on packing, light conditions, etc.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due To Photographic Lighting Sources Or Your Monitor Settings.
- For External Use Only. Non-edible
- Keep Away from children.
- Keep in a cool and shaded area with normal room temperature.
You may also like…
- Herbs Seeds, - Medicinal Seeds, All Seeds
Mint Seeds (Pudina)
Mint belongs to the Lamiaceae family. It is exclusively perennial. Hugely popular, it is known to cure digestion, fatigue, asthma, skin care problems, and headache. It is also used as a mouth freshener in chewing gums, candies, inhalers, and toothpaste.SKU: SOH5487FB8/35
- Vegetables Seeds, All Seeds
Ready for harvest in 50-55 days from sowing. Fruit color is deep green with heavy prickles on the fruits’ surface. Fruit length is 18-20 cm, Weight is 50-60 gm. The diameter of 5-5.5 cm. Less seeds in the fruit. Tolerant of pest & diseases. Fruits have good keeping quality.SKU: SOH5487FB8/31
- Exotic Seeds, - Herbs Seeds, - Medicinal Seeds, All Seeds
Mustard Leaves Seeds
Full of peppery, delicious flavor, minimal calories, Mustard greens are the lightweight champs of superfoods! They are packed with vitamins, fiber, minerals, and phytonutrients. The slimming calorie count in these leafy greens makes them one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet.SKU: SOH5487FB8/13