- Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Clay Balls for Hydrotons, Leca Lightweight Expanded Aggregate, Ball for Hydroponics and Aquaponics, 1 Kg- Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Clay Balls for Hydrotons, Leca Lightweight Expanded Aggregate, Ball for Hydroponics and Aquaponics, 1 Kg
- Made from 100% natural clay, extremely stable in both pH and EC.Drains freely and does not hold excess water
- Provides good oxygen levels around the root, suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot, and drip feed systems. Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked.8-16 mm pebble size range
- Good for decoration also
- Cocopeat, Inert media & Netcups
Cocopeat Block for Garden / Hydroponics / Aquaponics 5kg
- Material:Clay, Color:Brown
- Item Dimension: 30 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm
- Package Contents:1 Cocopeat Bricks
- Cocopeat for home and lawn garden plants.
- Actual Weight – 5 kg. Expands up to 50L of cocopeat powder.
- Net Cups/Net Pots, - Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Growing medium is specially engineered for the hydroponics seed germination Oasis Sheet – 3120 Units- Net Cups/Net Pots, - Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Growing medium is specially engineered for the hydroponics seed germination Oasis Sheet – 3120 Units
- High-drainage product characteristic is ideal for crops requiring a high air porosity.
- Specifically engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development.
- Maintains the original air porosity: the cells do not compact after continual watering.
- Pre-dibbled seed holes are uniform in depth and spacing, which makes it easy to automate the seeding process.
- Consistent product quality, cell-to-cell.
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
- User friendly, no need for protective gear or clothing when handling.
- Easy to separate cubes at transplant.
- Best for all Leafy Vegetables
- Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Perlite for Gardening Hydroponics Medium Horticultural Potting Soil-less – 1kg- Other Inert Media, Inert media & Netcups
Perlite for Gardening Hydroponics Medium Horticultural Potting Soil-less – 1kg
- Perlite is a white, sterile propagating medium used by growers to keep the soil loose, allowing air and water to reach roots. It is ideal for seeds germination, for potting plants, to root cuttings, to hold cut flowers, and to help establish new lawns. In horticulture, perlite can be used as a soil amendment or alone as a medium for hydroponics or for starting cuttings. All of these are natural minerals and are often part of other soil blends. It has a pH of 6.6 to 7.5.
- Perlite is quite porous. The cavities in perlite help store nutrients and some moisture that the plant might need, but drain excess water away. It is non-toxic, clean, disease-free, and extremely lightweight and easy to work with. It has been observed that perlite will form powdery residue due to storage and transportation and its accepted by industry standards.
- Perlite is a natural filtration system, allowing excess water to easily drain away while retaining a little moisture and catching nutrients that plants need to grow. This is especially true in raised beds and container gardens, but also in the ground as well.
- Airflow in the soil is greatly improved in a bed amended with perlite, and that’s necessary both for your plant’s roots to breathe and for any worms, beneficial nematodes, and other good natural garden inhabitants. Because it’s mineral glass and thus harder than the soil around it, it also helps to slow down compaction and keeps your soil fluffy and lightweight.
- Cocopeat, Inert media & Netcups, New Arrivals
Seed Germination Kit – Netted Coins – Hydroponics – Cocopeat pallets / coins (Pack of 100)- Cocopeat, Inert media & Netcups, New Arrivals
Seed Germination Kit – Netted Coins – Hydroponics – Cocopeat pallets / coins (Pack of 100)
- (L x W x H): 4 cm x 4 cm x 1 cm. Used for raising seedlings, plant cutting rootings, hydroponics, aquaponics. Coco netted coin gives quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug. This can decrease crop cycle up to 25% to produce stronger, more compact plants.
- Coir coins are 100% biodegradable. so seedling planted directly into soil has less transplantation shock
- Just drop the pellet into warm water and place the seed.
- It expands to several times its original, and water regularly until the seed germinates.
- Now it is made easy to transplant without damaging the first soil and roots.
- Net Cups/Net Pots, Inert media & Netcups
Seedling Mesh Net Cup / Net Pots Pack of 10/25/50/100/1000- Net Cups/Net Pots, Inert media & Netcups
Seedling Mesh Net Cup / Net Pots Pack of 10/25/50/100/1000
- WIDE LIP DESIGN makes it easy to place on any 3 inches grow spot and has more surface area to grab and transport plants or quickly lift & view the roots.
- High-quality UV-RESISTANT material to keep your plants safe and healthy.
- NON-TOXIC, BPA Free Food Grade Net Pots
- DURABLE and RE-USABLE Net Pots.